Transcendental Meditation Courses Costa del Sol: May and June 2014
Why is stress relief so important? And how can the technique of Transcendental Meditation be useful in reducing stress symptoms?
When we experience stress, our body prepares to fight or flight. This increases simultaneously:
- blood pressure
- heart rate
- breathing rate
- level of stress hormones
- sensitivity to further stressors
We have inherited this response from our ancestors. In the modern world, however, where stress is often synonymous with everyday life, this reaction has become a health hazard. Continuous stress causes:
- mental problems (e.g. depression, anxiety, panic attacks, memory impairment, insomnia, oversensitivity to further stressors etc)
- physical problems (e.g. weakened immune system, high or low blood pressure, heart disease, migraine, digestion problems etc)
How to get stress relief?
Scientific research shows that Transcendental Meditation changes our response to stress. Transcendental Meditation is a simple, natural and effortless mental technique practiced twice a day for 20 minutes. It is easy to learn from a qualified teacher (it only takes 1-2 hours on 4 consecutive days) and enjoyable to practice independently hence forth.
Practice of TM provides deep relaxation and rest for the body and mind:
- balancing the nervous system activation
- balancing hormonal levels
- increasing brain coherence
As a result, our body and mind no longer overreact to stressful situations. The burden on heart and other vital organs is eliminated. Daily performance levels go up as depression, anxiety, insomnia and oversensitivity are reduced.  
In an interview for the March 2014 issue of InStyle magazine, actress Nicole Kidman talks about her favourite method of chilling out – doing Transcendental Meditation. Moreover, Kidman admits to blending the wisdom of the ages with the most cutting-edge technology. Read more here
Next TM courses in the Costa del Sol will take place one in May, and a second one in June time to suit everybody. The teaching is very intimate one by one and the follow up sessions are carried out in small groups to ensure you gain the maximum knowledge and benefit from your practice.
A weekend course 16, 17 and 18 of May
And weekdays course 9, 10 and 11 of June
Our Introductory Conference on TM will be held on Tuesday 18th March at 6pm in Skype. This conference is essential to discover the TM program in detail and also as preparation for the course. To book your place please email me to email@example.com your full name, Skype user name and contact number . Also, you can register by messaging this information through Facebook.
"Whatever we put our attention on, will grow stronger in our life" Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Best wishes Cristina Ballesteros Lda. MSc. Dipl. Profesora Certificada de Meditación Trascendental Fundación País Global Maharishi para la Paz Mundial Asociación Educación Basada en la Consciencia AEBC M: 622903600 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.mtandalucia.es www.meditaciontrascendental.es
- Publicado en: CURSOS♦EVENTOS♦NOTICIAS
- Etiquetado:antiestres, aprender la meditacion trascendental, Armonia, aumenta la productividad, british meditation, Coherencia, Comportamiento Social Ideal, conferencia introductoria, Costa del Sol meditation, Creatividad, desarrollo personal, Expats meditation, Felicidad y Paz, hacer menos y lograr mas, Intro a la meditación trascendental, mayor satisfaccion en el trabajo, Meditación, meditation english courses, Potencial Mental, profesionales de negocios, progreso empresarial, promocion en el trabajo, Relajacion, Salud, trasncendental meditation, yoga